Thursday, February 22, 2007

Friendship SMS -5



[ 97. ]



Friendship is sweet when it?s new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when
its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than
my share!

[ 98. ]


KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them.
I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..



[ 99. ]


FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U
UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold
oN!!!



[ 100. ]



A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere
to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is
u.


[ 101. ]



If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable,
If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my "FRIEND" u r the
"BEST"!!!!!!!!!


[ 102. ]



A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect
friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you.


[ 103. ]



When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder
why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found
you.



[ 104. ]



Few Relations in Earth Never Die.Want 2 know What it is? Read again.. (F)few
(R)relations (I)in (E)earth (N)never (D)die






[ 105. ]



Friendship is a silent gift of nature..

More old .. more strong..

More deep.. more clear..

More close.. more warm..

Less words.. more understanding..

[ 106. ]



Friendship is a language spoken by heart... not written on paper, not given
by pledge... it is a promise renewed everytime we keep in touch...Take Care...



[ 107. ]



A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears
r mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.


[ 108. ]



Painting is a feelin, Never spoil it.Face is a book, try 2 read it.Love is precious,
B ready 2 sacrifice for it & Friendship is like a mirror never break it!



[ 109. ]



There is "And" bitween Sky and Earth, But there is nothing bitween
Me and You,but this "And" bitween Me and You is 'Anybody Not Disturb


[ 110. ]



Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day
long....


[ 111. ]



You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you
must remember, you are the one for me!!!


[ 112. ]



Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with
you was completely out of my control.






[ 113. ]



this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll
always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!

[ 114. ]



Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is
hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!


[ 115. ]



FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd, BuT To Have An
UnDeRsTaNdiNg FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~!


[ 116. ]



Science has proved that sugar melts in water,so plz don`t walk in the rain,
otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!


[ 117. ]



the test oF friendship dosen't comes when u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT
waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe....



[ 118. ]



A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.


[ 119. ]



One tree can start a forest, One Smile can start Friendship , One touch can
show luv n care, & One friend like u can make life worth-living!



[ 120. ]


Tiny starz shining bright its time 4 me 2 say goodnite, so close ur eyes &
snuggle up tight I'm wishin u sweet dreams 2nite!




No comments: