Enjoy with Fun, Humor and Jokes, family fun vacation, world of fun ,play for fun ,fun office ,fun games ,funpics ,college humor ,fun facts ,fun greetings ,fun online games ,humor writing ,work humor ,fun page ,fun music ,nasty humor ,fun brain com ,fun house ,clean humor ,fun dolls ,humor cartoons ,fun dating ,worlds of fun ,fun and games ,fun game ,french fun ,spiked humor ,fun zone ,fun jet ,girls just wanna have fun ,fun quizes ,fun for kids

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Friendship SMS -1

[ 1. ]



some thing can not be described......

some moments can not be shared......

some feelings can not be explained....

some words can not be described.....

but.....nothing can be hidden from a true friend..

[ 2. ]



heart is like a crystal preserve it.love is like perfume spread it,feeling is
like flood flow it.friendship is like an umbrella,come let's share it.


[ 3. ]



i sent u an SMS, It was flying in the air and it met to your SMS, which was
also fyling towards me, they both fall in Love and disappeared there forever


[ 4. ]



If u read,u owe me a HUG,

if u delete,u Owe me a kiss,

if u save,u owe me a DATE,

if u return txt msg 2 me,

u OWE me All,

bt if u ignore,

U r MINe!

So wat will U do?


[ 5. ]



I won't promise to be your friend forever, coz I won't live that long. But let
me be your friend as long as I live.


[ 6. ]



Someday you may lose your hair, your teeth, your looks, or even your memory.
But there's something you won't lose. Me, coz I'll always be your friend.


[ 7. ]



Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered
because of their style. But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember.
Take care.


[ 8. ]



don`t love friend like a flower,--;--;<@ because a flower dies in season.
Love them like a river,because a river-_-_-_-_-_-_- flows foreever.



[ 9. ]



A true friend is not like rain which rain and leave away.a true friend is like
air ,sometimes silent but always around you.


[ 10. ]



Who is a friend, A push when u r stoped, a touch when u r lost,a word whenu
r quiet, asmile when u r sad,a shoulder when u cry, May u have go0d friends.



[ 11. ]



Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start
on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.


[ 12. ]



I AM ON THE WAY TO DEATH I HAVE TO CROSS A BIG SEA TO REACH THE DOCTOR. THATS
WHY I NEED A SHIP. PLEASE SEND YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND SAVE MY LIFE.......


[ 13. ]



Whenever u want to know how rich u r, juz drop a tear from ur eyes n look around?
The number of hands that reach out to wipe your tears will tell u how rich you
are!


[ 14. ]



What is real but invisible? Ur love? What is true but unfair? Ur away from me?
What is sweet but invincible? Ur smile? What is precious but priceless? Ur friendship?



[ 15. ]



If I cud give u a gift? I wud give u the ability 2 see urself, d way I c u,
so that u wud know what a wonderful FRIEND u are!


[ 16. ]



Not every bird can dance,But peacock did that.Not every flower can represent
LOVE,but Rose did that.Not every Friend can reach upto HEART,But u did that...





[ 17. ]



How 2 grow friendship? pick a good heart, plant in a pot of trust, water with
good thoughts, add some emotions and faith, remove the misunderstanding and
nourish it.


[ 18. ]



Eveything in this world is so fine, but everything in this world is not mine,
but there is one thing that is pure & divine? ur friendship & lucky
to be mine?


[ 19. ]



Vacancy Post-True Friend.

Eligiblity-Loving & caring

Duty-To love

Experience-Not reqiured.

Salary- Never Ending Love.

Joining-Immediately.

Are you interested...


[ 20. ]



Dear Customer,We would like to inform you that your true friend Mr/Mrs___is
missing u a lot. Thank you.Sender:Helpline


[ 21. ]



you konw what? I like u!! you know why?becoz u r d'best,you know why?in ur own
simple ways ,u make me feel special u know when?since the day we became

=f=r=n=d=s=


[ 22. ]



I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest.
Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you


[ 23. ]



10 messages received, 1, HI, 2, Hello, 3, I miss U, 4 How r U?, 5, hope ur fine,
6, keep smilling, 7, Take Care, 8, God bless U, 9, Be happy, 10, Gud night.!



[ 24. ]



FRIENDSHIP is:=, vast like..."Universe" , Deep like.. "Ocean",
high like.. "Sky", strong like.. "Iron", kind like.. "Mother",
cute like..."Me", and sweet like.."U"!




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.