Enjoy with Fun, Humor and Jokes, family fun vacation, world of fun ,play for fun ,fun office ,fun games ,funpics ,college humor ,fun facts ,fun greetings ,fun online games ,humor writing ,work humor ,fun page ,fun music ,nasty humor ,fun brain com ,fun house ,clean humor ,fun dolls ,humor cartoons ,fun dating ,worlds of fun ,fun and games ,fun game ,french fun ,spiked humor ,fun zone ,fun jet ,girls just wanna have fun ,fun quizes ,fun for kids

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Friendship SMS -3



[ 49. ]



I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are.
I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!

[ 50. ]



Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends
listen to what you don't say...



[ 51. ]



plants are green and earth is blue, why ur so nice to me i want a clue, What
ever may be the resone like u , b'coz in world like this, i will never get a
friend like you!


[ 52. ]



Beauty is start of life, beauty is art of life, risk is part of life, and good
friend is heart of life


[ 53. ]



How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in
the sky, as long as angels are there up high, till the water runs dry and till
the day I die. We will be friends.


[ 54. ]



I can't b d best person in this world, but I can be me. I may not b d sweetest,
but I can b as sweet as I can b. I may not b d one for u, but I'll always b
there for u.


[ 55. ]



Friend: someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others
tell after you die


[ 56. ]



I have a special meal for you: A glass of CARE, A plate of LOVE, A spoon of
PEACE, A fork of TRUST, and A bowl of HAPPINESS.. so hog nicely!





[ 57. ]



F: FIELD of LOVE!..R: ROOT ofJOy!.. I: ISLAND of GOD!.. E: END of SCRROW!..
N: NAME of HOPE!.. D: DOOR of UNDERSTANDING! tats YOU my FRIEND..


[ 58. ]



Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth.
Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!


[ 59. ]



Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive
friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things


[ 60. ]



A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and
never say good bye.


[ 61. ]



It takes half our life to find true friends & half of it keeping them. I
am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend
the rest keeping you.


[ 62. ]



Wonderful people r carefully created by God,wonderful moments are carefylly
planned by God,wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God


[ 63. ]



A friend gives hope when life is low, A friend is a place you've no where to
go,A friend is honest,friend is true, A friend is percious, A friend is you.!!!



[ 64. ]



Notice ur phone got heavier with this message ? it contains load of love. affection
and prayers to keep u happy n safe. Have a nive sleep Good nite!






[ 65. ]



For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer..
cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!


[ 66. ]



Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help
u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!


[ 67. ]



Earth wants water, Flower wants dew, I want nothing but a BIG SMILE from u!



[ 68. ]



Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance..Unchangeable
by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!


[ 69. ]



Know what makes me happy wen u msg me? Not ur jokes, Graphics or sweet msgs
but ur NAME that "APPEARS" on the call when it beeps knowing that
u remember me.!


[ 70. ]



There's st@ry behind every friendship. Each friend we make is start @f each
st@ry, our st@ry had a w@nderful begining.. H@pe this st@ry,never has an ending!



[ 71. ]


No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its
warmth ... will bring it to us



[ 72. ]



1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change, 1 Wish dont forget me, 1 Lie-I Hate
U, 1 Truth-I Miss U, 1 Hope-We 'll always be Good Friend!





 

No comments: