Thursday, February 22, 2007

Friendship SMS -3



[ 49. ]



I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are.
I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!

[ 50. ]



Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends
listen to what you don't say...



[ 51. ]



plants are green and earth is blue, why ur so nice to me i want a clue, What
ever may be the resone like u , b'coz in world like this, i will never get a
friend like you!


[ 52. ]



Beauty is start of life, beauty is art of life, risk is part of life, and good
friend is heart of life


[ 53. ]



How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in
the sky, as long as angels are there up high, till the water runs dry and till
the day I die. We will be friends.


[ 54. ]



I can't b d best person in this world, but I can be me. I may not b d sweetest,
but I can b as sweet as I can b. I may not b d one for u, but I'll always b
there for u.


[ 55. ]



Friend: someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others
tell after you die


[ 56. ]



I have a special meal for you: A glass of CARE, A plate of LOVE, A spoon of
PEACE, A fork of TRUST, and A bowl of HAPPINESS.. so hog nicely!





[ 57. ]



F: FIELD of LOVE!..R: ROOT ofJOy!.. I: ISLAND of GOD!.. E: END of SCRROW!..
N: NAME of HOPE!.. D: DOOR of UNDERSTANDING! tats YOU my FRIEND..


[ 58. ]



Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth.
Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!


[ 59. ]



Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive
friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things


[ 60. ]



A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and
never say good bye.


[ 61. ]



It takes half our life to find true friends & half of it keeping them. I
am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend
the rest keeping you.


[ 62. ]



Wonderful people r carefully created by God,wonderful moments are carefylly
planned by God,wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God


[ 63. ]



A friend gives hope when life is low, A friend is a place you've no where to
go,A friend is honest,friend is true, A friend is percious, A friend is you.!!!



[ 64. ]



Notice ur phone got heavier with this message ? it contains load of love. affection
and prayers to keep u happy n safe. Have a nive sleep Good nite!






[ 65. ]



For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer..
cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!


[ 66. ]



Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help
u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!


[ 67. ]



Earth wants water, Flower wants dew, I want nothing but a BIG SMILE from u!



[ 68. ]



Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance..Unchangeable
by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!


[ 69. ]



Know what makes me happy wen u msg me? Not ur jokes, Graphics or sweet msgs
but ur NAME that "APPEARS" on the call when it beeps knowing that
u remember me.!


[ 70. ]



There's st@ry behind every friendship. Each friend we make is start @f each
st@ry, our st@ry had a w@nderful begining.. H@pe this st@ry,never has an ending!



[ 71. ]


No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its
warmth ... will bring it to us



[ 72. ]



1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change, 1 Wish dont forget me, 1 Lie-I Hate
U, 1 Truth-I Miss U, 1 Hope-We 'll always be Good Friend!





 

No comments: