Thursday, February 22, 2007

Friendship SMS -2

[ 25. ]


If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music,
If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need
the world!


[ 26. ]



MY FRIEND should be... My madicine when i'm in pain, MY letter when i'm Far,
My smile whan i'm sad, My handkerchef when i cry, My life when i die!


[ 27. ]



Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS, Ur smile is ANALOGESIC, Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMTORY,
Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC, Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC.. that's why i never fall
ill:)


[ 28. ]



When ur alone, When ur crying, When ur upset, Don't think of me!! just call me
coz incoming is free for me.. my friend!!


[ 29. ]



I can t find a reason why God gave U to me, but that is not the question to
b asked; May b the question is how did God knew that I needed a friend like
U.


[ 30. ]



Feeling is a painting,never spoil it.Face is a book, try to read it.Love is
precious,never lose it And frndship is a mirror, never break it..


[ 31. ]



I sent my cares 2 the wind and ask the wind 2 pass them 2 u,when u feel the
wind blowing against ur face thats me saying take care of urself..


[ 32. ]



Whenever I see your smiling face I have to smile myself, because I like you,
you're my friend!!!






[ 33. ]



If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but
I'm willing to cry with you

[ 34. ]



I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have
the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem. a friend like you.



[ 35. ]



WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLOOD AND FRIEND.BLOOD ENTERS THE HEART AND FLOWS.BUT
FRIEND ENTERS THE HEART AND STAY INSIDE FOREVER.......


[ 36. ]



i could send a million heart warming notes of friendshipbut sometimes they are
too long when all i need to say is simple THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND.


[ 37. ]



Life is a garden,good friends are the flowers and the time spent togeather are
life`s happiest hours


[ 38. ]



Hi, there.... Perhaps that You Plus Me Equal to FRienDshiP Do drop an equation
if i am correct in maths ;)


[ 39. ]



One day Friendship and Love met. Love asked why do you exists when I am here,
friendship ans I am here to leave smile where u leave tears.


[ 40. ]



Hold 10 Roses in Ur Hands & Stand Opposite to the Mirror,

U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful Rose in the World is
U my dear friend....






[ 41. ]



when u r sad.........i will try ur tears

when u r scared.........i will confort ur fears

when u r worried........i will give u hope

when u r confused.......i will give u cope

and when u r lost.......and cant see the light

i shall be ur beacon.....shining ever so bright

this is my oath........i pledge tillthe end

why u may ask?........because u r my friend

[ 42. ]



Some friends r worth 2b thrown, Some r good 2 keep, Some r 2b treasured 4 ever,
and i think ur one 2 b kept 4 ever.


[ 43. ]



There r many stars but the Moon is u. There r many friends but the Sweet one
is u. To forget me is now up t@ u. To forget u is something i will never ever
do


[ 44. ]



A good friend is like a computer, Enter your life ,'Save' u in their heart,
'format' ur problam 'shift' u to opportunities & never 'delete' u from 'memory'!



[ 45. ]



The recipe of friendship:, 1 cup of sharing.. 2 cups of caring.. 3 cups of forgiveness
&hugs.. mixx all these together to make friends 4 ever..


[ 46. ]



Have a "HEART" that never breaks, Have a"SMILE" that never
fades, HAve a touch that never Hurt$, Have a "FRIENDSHIP" that naver
ends , Like Ours!


[ 47. ]



Friendship is a little more trust, a little more laugh, a little less cry, a
little more luv, a little less fight a little more "WE" & a little
Less "I"!


[ 48. ]



With my 1 heart.. 2 eyes.. 5 litter blood...206 bones.. 1.2 million red cells..
60 trillion D.N.A.'s.. I wish u "very GOOD DAY"...!



No comments: