Enjoy with Fun, Humor and Jokes, family fun vacation, world of fun ,play for fun ,fun office ,fun games ,funpics ,college humor ,fun facts ,fun greetings ,fun online games ,humor writing ,work humor ,fun page ,fun music ,nasty humor ,fun brain com ,fun house ,clean humor ,fun dolls ,humor cartoons ,fun dating ,worlds of fun ,fun and games ,fun game ,french fun ,spiked humor ,fun zone ,fun jet ,girls just wanna have fun ,fun quizes ,fun for kids

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Friendship SMS -2

[ 25. ]


If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music,
If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need
the world!


[ 26. ]



MY FRIEND should be... My madicine when i'm in pain, MY letter when i'm Far,
My smile whan i'm sad, My handkerchef when i cry, My life when i die!


[ 27. ]



Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS, Ur smile is ANALOGESIC, Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMTORY,
Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC, Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC.. that's why i never fall
ill:)


[ 28. ]



When ur alone, When ur crying, When ur upset, Don't think of me!! just call me
coz incoming is free for me.. my friend!!


[ 29. ]



I can t find a reason why God gave U to me, but that is not the question to
b asked; May b the question is how did God knew that I needed a friend like
U.


[ 30. ]



Feeling is a painting,never spoil it.Face is a book, try to read it.Love is
precious,never lose it And frndship is a mirror, never break it..


[ 31. ]



I sent my cares 2 the wind and ask the wind 2 pass them 2 u,when u feel the
wind blowing against ur face thats me saying take care of urself..


[ 32. ]



Whenever I see your smiling face I have to smile myself, because I like you,
you're my friend!!!






[ 33. ]



If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but
I'm willing to cry with you

[ 34. ]



I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have
the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem. a friend like you.



[ 35. ]



WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLOOD AND FRIEND.BLOOD ENTERS THE HEART AND FLOWS.BUT
FRIEND ENTERS THE HEART AND STAY INSIDE FOREVER.......


[ 36. ]



i could send a million heart warming notes of friendshipbut sometimes they are
too long when all i need to say is simple THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND.


[ 37. ]



Life is a garden,good friends are the flowers and the time spent togeather are
life`s happiest hours


[ 38. ]



Hi, there.... Perhaps that You Plus Me Equal to FRienDshiP Do drop an equation
if i am correct in maths ;)


[ 39. ]



One day Friendship and Love met. Love asked why do you exists when I am here,
friendship ans I am here to leave smile where u leave tears.


[ 40. ]



Hold 10 Roses in Ur Hands & Stand Opposite to the Mirror,

U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful Rose in the World is
U my dear friend....






[ 41. ]



when u r sad.........i will try ur tears

when u r scared.........i will confort ur fears

when u r worried........i will give u hope

when u r confused.......i will give u cope

and when u r lost.......and cant see the light

i shall be ur beacon.....shining ever so bright

this is my oath........i pledge tillthe end

why u may ask?........because u r my friend

[ 42. ]



Some friends r worth 2b thrown, Some r good 2 keep, Some r 2b treasured 4 ever,
and i think ur one 2 b kept 4 ever.


[ 43. ]



There r many stars but the Moon is u. There r many friends but the Sweet one
is u. To forget me is now up t@ u. To forget u is something i will never ever
do


[ 44. ]



A good friend is like a computer, Enter your life ,'Save' u in their heart,
'format' ur problam 'shift' u to opportunities & never 'delete' u from 'memory'!



[ 45. ]



The recipe of friendship:, 1 cup of sharing.. 2 cups of caring.. 3 cups of forgiveness
&hugs.. mixx all these together to make friends 4 ever..


[ 46. ]



Have a "HEART" that never breaks, Have a"SMILE" that never
fades, HAve a touch that never Hurt$, Have a "FRIENDSHIP" that naver
ends , Like Ours!


[ 47. ]



Friendship is a little more trust, a little more laugh, a little less cry, a
little more luv, a little less fight a little more "WE" & a little
Less "I"!


[ 48. ]



With my 1 heart.. 2 eyes.. 5 litter blood...206 bones.. 1.2 million red cells..
60 trillion D.N.A.'s.. I wish u "very GOOD DAY"...!



No comments: