Thursday, February 22, 2007

Friendship SMS -4



[ 73. ]



Sumtime i 4get 2say HI, sumtime i miss 2reply,sumtimes my msg doesn't reach
u, but it doesnt mean i 4get u,bcoz. ur 1 of a kind and always in mind...

[ 74. ]



If u drop me, i 'll break, If u hold me, i 'll shake, If u need me, i'll hurry,
If u don't call me, i 'll worry, If u hurt me, i'll cry, but friend , If u leave
me, i 'll die...


[ 75. ]



Arre..listen.. 2 people were askin me ur details 2 day. I gave them ur address
n no. They will b visiting u soon. Their names r JOY & HAPPINES.!!!


[ 76. ]



Keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love bcoz sun rises in east
and sets in west but friendship rises in heart and sets after death. do remember
ur friends..


[ 77. ]



A Friend is : 1% Funny , 2% Sweet , 3% Caring , 4% Loving , and ...................
90% Smart & GooD lOOkinG . That's y U r My FRIEND .... !!!! Have a nice
day n Keep smiling!!!


[ 78. ]



Morning is God's way of saying '1 more time .. Go, live life make a difference
touch ones heart, encourage 1's mind inspire 1's soul & enjoy d day...'
1 more time.!


[ 79. ]



Dear O Dear, You are not Near, But I can Hear, Dont Get Fear, Your memories
Here, Live with Cheer, No more Tear!....... MY DEAR FRIEND


[ 80. ]



Life's lyk a novel. Mani chapters read and forgotten. But's there's one i wont
4get.. Its de chapters i met u and we became friends.. Take care..





[ 81. ]



We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by
DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!



[ 82. ]



FRIENDSHIP is like a tree... It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but
is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN...


[ 83. ]



Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always
there for you...


[ 84. ]



Our "Frenship" is a crossed cheque of Rs HAPPY/- which v both have...
when u feel upset and alone,withdraw it from my a/c. When u r too happy, deposit
it in my a/c


[ 85. ]



A lovely star dropped on earth one night.Asked me u want a million dollar or
a good frnd?I had 2 choose million dollars coz, I already have u...


[ 86. ]



MY friendship is just like a rubber band, It is too flexible, Stretch it as
much as u can, but if u leave it,it 'll hurt u a lot, really a lot!


[ 87. ]



Longest love is mother's love,Shotest love is other love, Sweetest love is Lover's
love, but Strongest love is friend love., like u and me!


[ 88. ]



sweet but not honey, precious but not money, bright but not sunshine, Improves
with time but not wine, dont know?? ,it's me..!






[ 89. ]


A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift.

A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift.

A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace.

And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place



[ 90. ]



Feelings R many but Words R few.. Clouds R dark, But Sky is blue.. Love is a
paper, life is a glue Everything is false.. but Friendship s True...!!


[ 91. ]



24 sweet hours makes 1 sweet day! 7 Sweet day! makes 1 Sweet week! 4 Sweet weaks
make 1 Sweet person like u meakes the life sweet!


[ 92. ]



When God open the windows of Heaven he saw me & asked "what is ur wish
2 day?" i said "Lord Take Care of the Dear One who is reading this
SMS"!


[ 93. ]



Help ever... hurt never... love ever.. hate naver... give ever... except never...
smile ever... cry never... think me ever..forget me never...!


[ 94. ]



Heart could only Love 4 a while, U can put many relation in a file, U can make
a desert from the nile, But u cant stop my smile, when i see ur name on my mobile.!



[ 95. ]


Conducting a blood test on u... testing... testing in progress... result: SORRY
HIV+(HONEY IN VEINS) ur full of honey no wonder ur so sweet!



[ 96. ]


Life without ur SMS is Tea W/o sugar, Coffee W/o milk, Bread W/o butter,Salad
W/o onion, Candy W/o cream, Chicken W/o spice, Icecream W/o ice, ME W/o U!





 

No comments: