Friday, September 01, 2006

QUOTES OF THE DAY

"The only difference between
me and a  madman is that I'm not mad." <O></O>

- Salvador Dali (1904-1989) <O></O>


"If you can't
get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." <O></O>


- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) <O></O>


"But at my
back I always hear Time's winged chariot hurrying near." <O></O>


- Andrew Marvell (1621-1678) <O></O>


"Good people
do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find
a way around the laws." <O></O>


- Plato (427-347 B.C.) <O></O>


"The power
of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have
it." <O></O>


- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) <O></O>


"Whenever
I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'." <O></O>


- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) <O></O>


"We have
art to save ourselves from the truth." <O></O>


- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) <O></O>


"Never interrupt
your enemy when he is making a mistake." <O></O>


- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821) <O></O>


"I think
'Hail to the Chief' has a nice ring to it." <O></O>


- John F. Kennedy (1917-1963) when asked what is his favorite song <O></O>


"Human history
becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe."


<O></O>

No comments: