Monday, December 19, 2011

I Care

You might be best friends one year,

Pretty
good friends the next year,



Don't talk that often
the next year,





And
don't want to talk at all the year after that.




So, I just wanted to say,
You are
special to me and you have made a difference in my life,



I look up to
you, respect you, and truly cherish you.




Send this to all your friends,



No matter how
often you talk ,


Or
how close you are,



And send it to the person who sent it to you.




Let
old friends know you haven't forgotten them,


And tell new friends
you never will.


Remember,
everyone needs a friend,


Someday you might feel like you have
NO FRIENDS at all,


Just remember this
And take comfort
in knowing


Somebody out there
cares about you.... 



Have a blessed day!! 

No comments: