Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Smile:)

This is a collection of leave letters and applications written by people in various places of India... Read and enjoy...!!!!!!!!!!



1. Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied for leave

as follows :

Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along

with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave.

2.This is from Oracle Bangalore: >From an employee who

was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year

old son:

"as I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for

two days.."


3. Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an

employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:

"as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's

leave.."


4. From H.A.L. Administration dept:

"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one

responsible for it,please grant me 10 days leave."


5. Another employee applied for half day leave as

follows:

"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10

o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day

casual leave"


6. An incident of a leave letter

"I am suffering from fever, please declare one day

holiday."


7. A leave letter to the headmaster:

"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from

headache. I request you to leave me today"


8. Another leave letter written to the headmaster:

"As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for

the day."


9. Covering note:

"I am enclosed herewith..."


10. Another one:

"Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer

to my below..."


11. Actual letter written for application of leave:

"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her

only husband at home I may be granted leave".


12. Letter writing: -

"I am in well here and hope you are also in the well."


13.A candidate's job application:

"This has reference to your advertisement calling for

a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I

am both(!! )for the past several years and I can

handle both with good experience, I am applying for

the post.

No comments: